[thelist] Anywhere to Download Netscape 4.7 for Windows?

jerryscannell at cox.net jerryscannell at cox.net
Wed Jan 15 11:30:12 CST 2003

Sorry for jumping into this post.  A few months ago I was having problems interfacing Excel with ASP.  Someone was knowledgeable and provided me with a checklist.  I need that list again.  I had saved the eMails for months but inadvertantly deleted them.

Here's my dilemma:

Attempting to modify the spreadsheet from a client javascript function results in a "you can't change the xxx property of the yyy object"

I have already enabled Active-X from the "Custom level..." button off of the Local Intranet tab.

There is something else I have to do.  Please help.
Thanks,
Jerry