[thelist] HTML Kit vs. HomeSite and TopStyle

Koutoulas, Pete PKOUTOUL at Fayette.k12.ky.us
Wed Jan 15 14:25:01 CST 2003

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003 3:14 PM, Tony Crockford wrote:

> Color coding is available for ASP and JSP syntax and you can set up
> mapping for your previews so that the code is parsed by your server
> before you see it.
>
> What else would you need?

Color coding is only part of the issue. What I want is an editor with an ASP
and ASP.net syntax (in addition to HTML, CSS, etc.) that is similar to
Visual Studio's "intellisense" that knows the tag attributes, object models,
etc. HomeSite has the functionality to do this, but not the knowledge of
ASP/ASP.net.

   [ pete ]

This student or staff email originated from Fayette County Public Schools in
Lexington, KY.
Please report instances of abuse or inappropriate content to
postmaster at fcps.net