[thelist] Safari - Not Rendering At All

Timothy J. Luoma luomat at operamail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:30:01 CST 2003

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:17:27 -0600, Randy geise 	 wrote:

> Hey gang...any insight into this would be greatly appreciated!!!

> If I load my site (any page) locally, Safari renders the page just fine

> If I hit my live site, Safari downloads all the files but won't render
> the page...it's remains blank.

*cough cough* URL ?!?! *nudge nudge *

1) My first thought relates to a broken MIME type on the server (similar to
when Geckos hit servers that don't have the CSS setting correct).

2) My second thought is to whether it works with any other browsers

An URL would have let me answer both of those myself ;-)

TjL

--
Timothy Luoma <luomat at operamail.com>
30 Days to Becoming an Opera (6) Lover http://tntluoma.com/opera/lover/