[thelist] IE 5 and 6 on same box? Thanks James and Abdulla

Zeljko Dakic zeljko at fon.bg.ac.yu
Mon Jan 20 02:06:00 CST 2003

 :)) Yeah but he gave you best answer, just you didn't like how finite
it is :). Why waste words, aren't you tired of skimming thick manuals
for just this one thing that you need right now. If you could have
someone to give you short answer, so you wouldn't waste your time
searching for it :))).

Zeljko Dakic

Webmaster @ http://www.dakic.co.yu
 Creating Better Business in Economy of Ideas