[thelist] Rollover drop down menus

Anthony Baker lists at thinkbigideas.com
Mon Jan 20 15:23:01 CST 2003

I have used (to great success) a JavaScript from YoungPup.net
called ypSlideOutMenus. Click on the link below and under the
demo, click CSS Tricked Out Menus. The sucker works across all
current web browsers, including both Mac and PCs that I have
tested on.

http://www.youngpup.net/?request=/components/ypSlideOutMenus.xml

Cheers,

Anthony