[thelist] falsh <object> Browser Test :)

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Jan 21 12:01:02 CST 2003

The animation and cam graphic are all the way to the right, and
everything about the header looks great in all, but problems are noted

Mac OS 10.2 / IE 5.2 - great
Mac OS 10.2 / NS 7.01 -great
Mac OS 10.2 / Safari - can't read address. Both text and bgcolor are
black
Mac OS 9.2 / NS 4.73 - the box on right with links and address is
really screwed up; can read things, but looks wacky

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 11:36 AM, Andrew Maynes wrote:

> Ok Erick I have taken your advice and it was the browser point that
> did it... so
> could I have a broswer test if anyone has time please?
>
> http://www.systematicservices.co.uk

Erik Mattheis
(612) 377 2272
<http://goZz.com/>