[thelist] PC IE- integrating frontpage into browser

Reid Durbin r.durbin at larsen.com
Tue Jan 21 13:49:01 CST 2003

Is there a way to use frontpage from within a web browser?  I am trying to think of a way to integrate a workflow for an intranet.  Right now it is a 2 step process.  First the page is created/edited in frontpage. The second step is a web tool that uploads and publishes(with timing/version control etc.) the document.

Here is what I would invision the ideal situation being.  Move frontpage within the browser.  When the user is done editing in frontpage (and the document is saved onto a remote drive through ftp) the user then moves to the web application to publish the document.

thanks, Reid