[thelist] falsh <object> Browser Test :)

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 13:53:01 CST 2003

this is really helpful...excellent :)

I don't think I can over come the Mac OS 9.2 / NS 4.73 problem without major css
adjustments (replacements) is it only on Mac?  Is Win OS 9.2 / NS 4.73 OK?

How diod you chewck all the browsers?

Andrew

The animation and cam graphic are all the way to the right, and
everything about the header looks great in all, but problems are noted

Mac OS 10.2 / IE 5.2 - great
Mac OS 10.2 / NS 7.01 -great
Mac OS 10.2 / Safari - can't read address. Both text and bgcolor are
black
Mac OS 9.2 / NS 4.73 - the box on right with links and address is
really screwed up; can read things, but looks wacky