[thelist] What a "Rush!" (continued)

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Jan 23 08:54:00 CST 2003

>I didn't have enough time to properly investigate, but I tried to use
>character escapes (eg. а stands for one letter) instead of the
>characters themselves. So the size increases sevenfold. (hell)

I looked at that option too. Fortunately, however you see it, most of our
foreign language material is in PDF format. The escapes may be just I have
to do for the time being.

..Its a happy medium..

Rob

p.s. I tried putting Cyrillic inside Enterprise Manager, no workie. EM
wouldn't even accept 1 Unicode char. Something about the length of the cell
is too long (it was maxed at varChar (8000), not even text (16) works. I
suppose I don't have EM configured right, or some language pack not
installed. I'm sure someone will chime in.