[thelist] PhP Install on Win 2K

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Thu Jan 23 09:44:01 CST 2003

Disclaimer: I am a Php newbie. :)

We have however succesfully installed Php on our Win 2K / IIS server. It
appears that it works because PhpCollab (which I am running because I
learned about it from this list thank you) works basically as expected.  I
am now attempting to install osCommerce (which I also learned about from
this list thank you very much) but when I attempt to view the install docs
for osCommerce, I get this:

Notice: Undefined index: language in
E:\Inetpub\Domains\xxx.com\tep-docs\documentation\includes\global.php on
line 15

Notice: Undefined variable: language in
E:\Inetpub\Domains\xxx.com\tep-docs\documentation\includes\global.php on
line 23

Warning: main(languages/.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No
such file or directory in
E:\Inetpub\Domains\xxx.com\tep-docs\documentation\includes\global.php on
line 23

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required
'languages/.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in
E:\Inetpub\Domains\xxx.com\tep-docs\documentation\includes\global.php on
line 23

Am I missing perhaps a Php module?

Thanks,
Hershel Robinson