[thelist] Errors mysql_query PHP

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 04:37:01 CST 2003

Can someone tell me why and what are the most likely reasons I have this errors
continually created from my code?

$result = mysql_query($sql, $connect);

while($query_data = mysql_fetch_object($result)){
// how many columns do we want...3
   if($record_column <3){
//if this is the first column we need to print the table row tag
      if($record_column == 0){
         print("<tr>");
      }

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in
c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\cart\items.php on line 42

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\cart\items.php on line
56

I have tried mysql_query with other code and the same error appears?

Thank you
Andrew