[thelist] site backups

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sun Jan 26 15:56:01 CST 2003

On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 03:46 PM, Paul Bennett wrote:
> Option (2) is to only ftp down files that have been modified, based on
> my (flakey) memory of what I have been up to for the week. This would
> be
> VERY error prone but would save bandwidth.

You're on Windows. You can set CuteFTP Pro to only download files with
a newer last modified date than the one in the location you're
downloading to, plus many other nifty synchronization doohiggies. I
think Dreamweaver has this capability as well. SourceSafe in MS Visual
studio would also solve your problem, but may be overkill.
Erik Mattheis
(612) 377 2272
<http://goZz.com/>