[thelist] On the fly PDF

MILLER David R. dmiller at mcc.ca
Mon Jan 27 12:41:00 CST 2003

I'll just mention, since you're using Perl, that there are several PDF
modules that will allow you to create PDFs on the fly, such as PDF::Create.
They tend to be quite labour-intensive, however, since you have to
explicitly place everything on the page by x/y coordinates.

David R. Miller
Programming Manager
Medical Council of Canada
dmiller at mcc.ca