[thelist] Links not Linking...

Roger Ly rogerly at bareviking.com
Mon Jan 27 16:07:01 CST 2003

>I'm dumbfounded here. I've got hyperlinks working on 4 computers and 2
>computers not. This one particular links looks like a link (css
formatting)
>but doesn't link, no hand.... no idea?

You'll probably need to send a URL or something so we can take a look.
I've seen issues on some browsers where overlapping items on a page view
properly, but break links.  For example, if you have an image, and a
text link placed on top of the image, but don't specify a z-index for
the text and image, it becomes unclickable on IE5 for the Mac, despite
the fact that it views properly.

Roger