[thelist] Putting registered trademarks in a template design

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Tue Jan 28 07:18:01 CST 2003

A bunch of them seem to include trademarked characters. I see 2000AD, Harry
Potter, Counterstrike, Volvo and more. I guess the question is whether the
template includes all the accompanying images, or whether you get the layout
to tailor to to your own products by inserting your own images.

All in all it looks pretty iffy! Imho!

.steve

 Cookstour - http://www.cookstour.org

<SNIP>