[thelist] Recommend me a hosting service

Abhay S. Kushwaha abhayk at netsolutionsindia.com
Tue Jan 28 07:22:01 CST 2003

hullo

I need to shift my servers and I'm looking for a good *nix host. My
only requirement is good e-mail account management and Near-Zero
down-time for the mail servers. My current host is terrible! :P

Sum up:
    Platform: *nix
    Required: ~0% e-mail downtime
              Good mail account management tools
    Price   : Doesn't matter if I get what I'm looking for...

Recommend me a hosting service...
somebody you trust and have had really good experience with...
... esp. when it comes to customer support.

[abhay]

PS: Can you tell I'm frustrated by my current provider? ;)