[thelist] Link Etiquette

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Jan 28 16:17:05 CST 2003

Hi list,

I'm trying to convince the powers at be that there is a good way and a bad
way to link text.

Bad ::

Barometric Enterprises is all dried up ... click <a href="link">here</a> for
more!

Good ::

Barometric Enterprises is <a href="link">all dried up</a>!

My question on Linking Etiquette is do you have click here, click here,
click here, or should you just link the adverbs, various nouns, pronouns,
etc. I know this is an obvious answer, but prison me for eVolting!

Rob.Smith