[thelist] Link Etiquette

AJ McKee aj.mckee at nmtbmedia.com
Tue Jan 28 18:00:41 CST 2003

Generally as a rule of thumb, if you can do;

Outlined in the <a href="report.html">process report</a>

Rather than

IMHO anyhow.

http://captology.stanford.edu/

The 'circling' on the selected link provides a nice 'you are here'
effect as well.

HTH,

RonL.
(Who has now 'archived' the link for future reference.)

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/