[thelist] May need someone familiar with Bricolage in London, UK for work

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Wed Jan 29 07:08:26 CST 2003

That's pretty much it, except that if the contact
in question *is* hiring, and if they *do* go for
Bricolage, it's the kind of company you'd give your
left arm to work for.

I'm seeing them next week to offer advice.  It'd be
nice to know I had a person or two to recommend if
the need arises, so if you're available for on-site
work in Central London and you've used Bricolage
before, please drop me a line with as much info as
possible about what you've done before.

Thanks

[Not posting this to thesite because it's the potential
for a job, not a real job.  Yet.]

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com