[thelist] Globalscape PureCMS up for grabs

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Thu Jan 30 03:00:00 CST 2003

I have downloaded a trial version of Globalscapes new CMS "PureCMS".
Unfortunately for me it runs on IIS only (which I don't have - I'm not
too big on reading the fine print ;) ). Anyhows, it's a 30 Meg download,
so rather than delete the file and have that bandwidth wasted I thought
I would ask if anyone wants the copy. Looks to be a reasonably powerful
program. I will burn it and send it off in an envelope if you are
interested.
( - reply offlist if you don't want your address to be broadcasted to
the nations)

--
Paul Bennett
Internet Developer