[thelist] Forcing Page Breaks in PHP

Joe Lance JoeL at HUMBOLDTBANK.COM
Thu Jan 30 13:34:02 CST 2003

You are talking creating a page break when printing correct?
css has the property page-break-before or page-break-after
you can set it like this <p STYLE="page-break-before: always"></p>
I have also forced a page break by putting the content into a table and
setting the table height to 900
something like
while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($blah)) {
    print <table height=900>whatever</table>

}
Hope this helps
Joe
Hey,

I am running queries that return several results. However, I just wanna
print one result per page.
How do I do that in PHP? eg

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($blah)) {
   // print whatever
   // page break
}

Is there a better way, say using CSS, that covers all browsers?

Thanks
Atul

My Blog: http://blog.verticalinsanity.com

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/