[thelist] Want to have a map, and then a star to show my current location...

Christian Anderson chris at jobdragon.com
Fri Jan 31 01:03:06 CST 2003

Yes, I know very well about those websites, but I'm not just looking for a
map of an area.  I already have created my map, I just want to know how I'm
going to get a star to show up in the places that I specify.  like 200 px
down the image, and 400 px to the right for example, and then have a star
show up there.

Mapquest is good, but I don't want to use their images on my site if
possible...