[thelist] Project Websites

Tony Grimes lists at tonygrimes.com
Sat Feb 1 14:44:01 CST 2003

On 1/31/03 9:36 PM, "Debbie Lefkowitz" <debbie at pureproject.com> wrote:

> I've never seen a book that covers this topic, though if you find one, do
> let me know! But really, a staging site/project site can be as simple or
> fancy as you want.
>
> The main things I'd expect to see are:

Hi Debbie. Thanks for the suggestions. Luckily, most of them have already
been covered in my initial proposal. That way I can just cut and paste.

It sounds like you use MS Project a lot. How do you like it? I'm a Mac user,
so I make due with Entourage, but I'm thinking of turning to Dark Side to
try it out.

.tony