[thelist] CMS opensource Xaraya

Russell Griechen russgri at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 2 14:36:01 CST 2003

> damn still html4 transitional and splitting styles between "IE" and "NN"
> > (like Postnuke old) - any plans for it to go xhtml compliant with ONE
I wrote;
I will post you query and let you know.

> Russell Griechen

That did not take long:
This is from John Cox  Xaraya project manager
down below is his entire post.

"J. Cox" <admin at dinerminor.com> wrote in message
news:b1jtfl$p7r$1 at sasquatch.pulpcontent.com...>
> "Russell Griechen" <russgri at bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> news:mailman.1044215401.20029.xaraya_public-dev at lists.xaraya.com...
> > One programmer viewed Xaraya and commented:
> >
> > damn still html4 transitional and splitting styles between "IE" and "NN"
> > > (like Postnuke old) - any plans for it to go xhtml compliant with ONE
> > > stylesheet?
> >
> > I am going to use Xaraya and I would like to know also

 xhtml 1.0 Strict is what is what is being worked on right now.

 I have been updating dinerminor.com to validate against 1.0, and might have
 it validating tonight if the changes for xarMod hit the repository sometime
 today.