[thelist] Adobe Page Maker to PDF

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 10:17:00 CST 2003

I have a non-profit I keep a web site for (www.sppots.org) and I have been
trying to find a way for them to get me the newsletter to put on the web.
You'll notice I just have a message box come up when the newsletter link is
clicked. I have tried having them send it to me in HTML format but they seem
to keep forgetting to send the images. I have tried having them convert it
to PDF with a utility I told them about (PDF995) and sending it to me but
for some reason they seem to have trouble getting that to work.

I don't have page maker or anything to view it with. Does anyone know of
another utility or another way that would allow them to get me the
newsletter short of having them FTP it to the server themselves?

Thanks,
Bob