[thelist] Problems with FTP transfers borking out...

Chris George codemonkey00 at mac.com
Mon Feb 3 10:44:07 CST 2003

Hey all,

I've been having problems lately FTPing to our web server... I've tried
our external IP, our internal IP, PASV, command-line FTP clients (ncftp
to be specific) as well as the Dreamweaver FTP client and in each case
it gets to a random file about 1/3 of the way through and then drops
the connection... in fact, Dreamweaver can't figure out what to do to
the point where I need to force-quit (under OS X 10.2.3).

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Is it a client setting?
Server setting? Bad line?

Most of the time single files work, but that's certainly not a solution
I'd like to employ...

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Chris.