[thelist] Adobe Page Maker to PDF

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 11:06:01 CST 2003

<snip>
(sorry if I'm being dense, but it's Monday) If I understand you correctly
... you're saying your client uses PageMaker to create newsletters, you
don't have PageMaker, and you want them to send you a file in a format that
you can read. Right?
</snip>

Well, that's not exactly correct. I'm essentially trying to have the file
sent to me in a format I can work with. HTML will work if they send me all
the images they work with and I can convert it here.

Since I don't have PageMaker I told them about a utility called PDF995 that
acts as a print driver to convert that PageMaker file to a .pdf. For some
reason they have had trouble with that.

Thanks for your suggestion about www.gobcl.com I'll have to suggest that
also and see what comes of it.

Bob