[thelist] Changing Icons on .exe files

Administrative HQ english_offline at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 14:05:02 CST 2003

Hello.

Try this URL:

http://www.aareus.com/

Once there, hit the link for Icon Commander ($10-13).
I've used it and it works well. It caused some
instability of other icons on my desktop. Their
support peoplesuggested a solution which I didn't try
because re-booting seemed to solve it. May have been
due to problems I was having on my system.

There ARE many programs out their which change folder
icons, but this is the only one I found that can
change FILE icons. I used it for just what you want to
do.

Good luck.

David