[thelist] Adobe Page Maker to PDF

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Mon Feb 3 22:47:05 CST 2003

> > I'm pretty sure PageMaker comes with the native functionality to
> > export your document to a PDF file.  The Acrobat distiller is
> > installed with the product.

> Yes, I'm pretty sure as well. It's been a couple of years since I've
> used PMangler,
I use Pagemaker a few times a week for desktop publishing and for creating
DTP files for the printer and can confirm that fer sure PM does pdf's very well.
You can also control all the document properties of the pdf such as author
control etc. It exports a page as html as well, crap though you would never want
to use it on a web site, but it's small enough to email.

Regards,

	Mark Groen

MG Web Services
Web Site Hosting and Development