[thelist] working with API's

Philip Warbasse (info) info at warbassedesign.com
Tue Feb 4 16:07:01 CST 2003

Hello,

I was recently sent an API for some proprietary telephony software.  It is an api.h file and I was wondering if anyone has experience with these?  What do I open it with?  How do I apply it?  Anyone with JAVA experience, some PC-to-Phone knowledge and a fundamental understanding of API.h is needed if available.  Please contact me offline for that at phil at warbassedesign.com if you can help.  Thanks for your time.

Philip Warbasse
www.warbassedesign.com