[thelist] [NN4] css height not working

MaKo shark at mako4css.com
Wed Feb 5 07:45:01 CST 2003

> I've been pulling my hair out on this one, I've been setting height on
> tables/td elements still to no avail (I've given up on centering it on
the
> page vertically - one small design issue for nn4 I can live with).

Benjer,

I'm afraid that NN4.xx has a problem with the height property:
http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/properties/dimension/height.htm and
http://www.westciv.com.au/style_master/academy/browser_support/page_layout
.html and that is not helped by the fact that NN4.xx has difficulties with
deciding if a TABLE is an inline or a blocklevel element... (sigh)

Additionally, TABLE and TD are notoriously hard to assign styles to
(except easy ones like font-family, font-size and similar).

-- Sorry to have no better news,

MaKo

...just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...
http://www.mako4css.com/

"Benjer" <futureweb at macmail.com> wrote in message
news:BA66B842.3872%futureweb at macmail.com...