[thelist] [NN4] css height not working

MaKo shark at mako4css.com
Wed Feb 5 09:07:02 CST 2003

Benjer,

> Its so frustrating that *valid* pages cannot use height - that is always
> where my main problems lie. Either it doesn¹t validate and nn4 will look
ok
> or validates and nn4 users get a odd looking page...

depending on the % of NN4.xx visitors I would recommend a more relaxed
approach: Try to deliver the NN4.xx a *similar* site that doesn't look too
crummy :)

and have the @import stylesheet for the contemporary browsers 'show off' a
bit ...

>From my own experiences: trying to make a pixel-perfect, NN4 - Opera7
incl. all IEs website that validates and plays piano is a certain path to
frustration, ulcer and demolished PCs.

> > http://www.mako4css.com/
>
> This has been very helpful to me in the past!

Thank you :)
--

MaKo

...just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...
http://www.mako4css.com/

"Benjer" <futureweb at macmail.com> wrote in message
news:BA66D2BF.3881%futureweb at macmail.com...