[thelist] DHTML Drop-Down Tip

Brothercake cake at brothercake.com
Wed Feb 5 09:12:54 CST 2003

I'm the author of http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/topmen3/
FYI - topmenu 3 offers much wider browser support, is more stable in 4-
version browsers, and is more finely configurable. To be fair, the
script files are larger, so it takes longer to load than 4.

I sent John Miller (who runs DD) an update for Opera 7 and Safari,
which he says will be published this weekend :D

James

> On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 08:15:40 -0500, Joshua Olson <joshua at waetech.com>
> wrote:
>
> > http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/topmen4/
> >
> > What a geek am I?  (The example menu is at the top)
> >
> > But seriously, this menu is really sweet.  I checked it in NN 4.7,
NS