[thelist] Digitally Signing PDF

jt jt at badzen.com
Wed Feb 5 22:36:44 CST 2003

Good afternoon friends.

I have found a few resources online for digitally signing PDF documents.

Works like a charm on my system where I have acrobat 5 installed, but if i
try to sign on a machine with just the reader, it does not give me any
options for signing the document.  Obviously this will not fly as many of my
clients just have reader, and I want them to be able to sign approvals,
contracts, etc without having to go purchase acrobat.

Hmmm...is there a way to do this? I could use help or pointers to sites with
further info.

jonathan c. tobin   (   jt at badzen.com   )
badzen, la          (   www.badzen.com  )
phone               (   310.841.6002    )