[thelist] Re: Netscape 6.2.3 page loading

localhost at rw-l.nl localhost at rw-l.nl
Thu Feb 6 08:00:01 CST 2003

At 13:02 6-2-2003, you wrote:
>Message: 12
>From: Rob Whitener <rwhitener at DesignOptions.com>
>Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:06:09 -0500
>Subject: [thelist] Netscape 6.2.3 page loading
>
>I have a quick question,  It seems that Netscape hangs when it tries to load
>a couple of pages on the site I am working on
>(www.designoptions.com/newsite/home.htm the bugs aren't all worked out yet,
>so constructive criticism is welcome) but if I click a link to another page,
>then come back to the one that was trying to load, it pops right up.  The
>two pages in question are mainly the home page (home.htm) and my replocator
>(customer service ->replocator (on the menu)).  They both have quite a few
>images on them, but the pages load fine in IE 5, 5.5 and also in Opera
>6.2.3.  Any ideas?
>
>Rob
>
>Ps. If you go to the replocator in NN6.2.3, expect a javascript error if you
>mouse over the US

Rob,

I tried to look at the site, but I keep getting the message:
"Unfortunately, there was an error on the page,
reference to undefined property document.all<br>
http://www.designoptions.com/pageformat.js<br>
328<br>

All I can do is hit OK. After that, I get the page again. Is it possible
you disable this so I can really check what's going wrong.
(tested with Mozilla nightly February 3, Win2K)

Jarno