[thelist] Make image series wrap where I want?

incoming at kubaton.com incoming at kubaton.com
Thu Feb 6 17:57:08 CST 2003

A friend of mine does the web comic Angel Moxie (http://angelmoxie.com).
He used to arrange it as four panels in a straight line across the page.
But he recently upped the panel size and text size to make them more
readable and therefore arranges them in a 2x2 square instead.

What he really wants is to be able to display them in a straight line if
the user's browser has the room; if it doesn't then it should wrap after
the second panel to make the 2x2 square.

I tried it out using <NOBR> tags but that doesn't work in Windows Opera
7 or Mac IE 5.5 (http://kubaton.com/test/index.html). Does anyone know
how I can help him out and get it to work the way he wants?

_Lea

PS. What's the consensus on <NOBR></NOBR> and <TD nobr> tags? Which ones
are legal, official, unsupported etc?