[thelist] Site check: www.rspb.org.uk

Andy Warwick mailing.lists at creed.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 08:20:12 CST 2003

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 11:35  pm, Cake wrote:

> Beautiful man, just beautiful :)

+1

Looks absolutely great from here. The only 'issue' I can find is that
in Safari on Mac OS X the last button in the nav bar ('International')
wraps down so that it overlaps 'Birds' and 'Gardens', with the top of
the button touching the bottom of the text in those two buttons. (I can
send a screenshot offlist if it helps...).

 From a personal point of view, I think the crop on the top images is a
little tight, as it took a couple of seconds to work out what I was
seeing; it wasn't obvious where the bird's bill was and that it was
looking right to left.

I suppose it's nitpicking that there isn't a bird in the Birdwatch Cam
2 :)

But -- overall -- very nice job.

HTH

--