[thelist] <iFrame></iFrame> question

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 08:24:58 CST 2003

>Is this legit?

Nope.

><IFRAME name=suite_title src="javascript:changeImage('image')" border=0
>height=50 width=200></iframe>
>
>Its throwing a javascript error. If i leave javascript: off and when I view
>source, it reads:
>
><IFRAME name=suite_title src="changeImage('image')" border=0 height=50
>width=200></iframe>

As far as I know src expects a URL. If you want to change this through
JavaScript, you should set the src separately. See
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/index.html?iframe.html for more information.

ppk, freelance web developer
Interaction, copywriting, JavaScript, integration
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/
Column "Keep it Simple": http://www.digital-web.com/columns/keepitsimple/
W3C DOM Compatibility Table, expanded & updated
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/index.html?version5.html