[thelist] I need info on web tech education

Joshua Hogan jhogan_tn at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 09:55:01 CST 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm a novice at web development, and I'm wanting to learn as much as I can.  I do it out of interest at the moment, but I want to move into a career as a web worker.  I'm sure there has been a discussion on this topic before.  If so, could someone tell me where to access it on the archive?  If not, perhaps someone could give me some tips/pointers or whatever to get me going in the right direction.  I'd appreciate any help.  My personal email is jhogan_tn at yahoo.com if people want to take this off the list.  Thanks!

Josh

Shaking of all the roots,
attack of all the waves!
My soul wandered, happy, sad, unending.
--Pablo Neruda_Thinking, Tangling Shadows...

The sun never sets on the bloody dead of those who have chosen an empire.
--Tim O'Brien_Mick Ryan's Lament