[thelist] Site check

patrick evolt at stoutstreet.com
Fri Feb 7 10:53:00 CST 2003

One thing is that you need to explicitly set the background color for the
page (IE 5.5, windows). I assume you want it to be white?

And the nav bar popping down on rollover is a bit distressing. Everything on
the page moves below it. Maybe leave the bar visible all the time....with a
friendly 'good morning/afternoon' greeting?