[thelist] Site check

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Fri Feb 7 13:22:01 CST 2003

Win2K IE6:

When I mouse over the "ROOSTER", "VAKKEN", etc, menus, the whole
rest of the page jumps down to make room for the submenu bar.  To
me, that's distracting.  I would look for a way to have the bar
be there all the time, so there's no need to push everything down
to make room.

I don't know if this has anything to do with your site, per se,
but the first time I clicked on one of the images, the current
window transformed itself into a small popup, showing a larger
version of the image, and a new window tried to open displaying
the home page.  My Popup-Stopper blocked the original page from
opening; it was weird.  This happened a couple of times, and then
I closed and reopened the browser, which made the problem go away.