[thelist] HTCs: Differences between servers

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Fri Feb 7 15:18:01 CST 2003

I have a local development box and a QA server for an IE-only application, both running CFMX and both utilizing the same code. The QA server seems to be loading HTCs (using "behavior: url(theURL);" in a stylesheet) just fine.  However, my local server doesn't seem to be loading some of them.

The paths are correct. The files exist.  But, either the HTC isn't loading or it's not being recognized.  Is there some sort of setting (either in the browser [IE 5.5 on Win2K] or on the MX Admin) that would affect this?

I'm trying to figure out what could be different and affecting how a client-side technology is loading.

Thanks!

Scott