[thelist] Question about designing templates

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 7 21:02:01 CST 2003

Probably a silly question, but I'm tired and just don't want to think at the
moment :-)

I usually design what I need but as of late I've wanted to get some
templates done ahead of time for various categories. My question is, what
kind of functionality is usually put into a template, and how many pages? I
haven't started any yet but I wanted to know the right direction to head.

I would imagine the categories would determine what I would need to do. What
are the general elements I would need to include if I were to show these to
future clients?

Thanks ahead of time,

Bob