[thelist] Multiple Pages With PHP - with array?

mp mac donald mpmacdonald at eastlink.ca
Sat Feb 8 21:20:00 CST 2003

hello all,

I recently used jesteruk's well-written tutorial - Multiple Pages With PHP -
at evolt.org to create the results display from a search form that contains
arrays.  The arrays are passed to the results page for a SELECT * FROM table
WHERE theformsarray IN ('" . implode("','", $_POST['theformsarray']).  This
works great on page 1 of x - but as soon as you go to the next pages the
variable is not passed as part of the $query.

I am stuck, I have tried looking everywhere for a solution and I've got a
looming deadline - can someone point me in the right direction please, maybe
suggest what it is that I'm looking for?

thanks for any help...