[thelist] border colour and Netscape 7

Jay Dorsey evolt at jaydorsey.com
Sun Feb 9 09:22:00 CST 2003

I think bodercolor is an IE only attribute
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_table.asp  Try:

That should leave the border off in NN 4 (I think) and style it
appropriately for most other browsers.

I don't have NN 7 on this computer, so I can't test it right now -
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

jay

--
Jay Dorsey