[thelist] reworded MySQL query insert and back again

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Mon Feb 10 17:08:01 CST 2003

>if i understand you (and my ability to understand is open to question at the
>best of times), you are not doing something right, but i can't -- yet -- see
>what it is

basically the value is being inserted and not the name of the ref_color
ref_size.  I have tried all sorts to insert the name of the color and size but
only the value goes into the temp table(which is to identify each users
selection)  so the same value is being pulled back from the temp_user table

Andrew