[thelist] CommonSpot or Contribute

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Mon Feb 10 18:47:00 CST 2003

At 4:05 PM 2/10/3, Peekstok, Anna wrote:
>--
>Does anyone here have any experience with either or both of these software
>products for allowing non-HTML-savvy people to create and/or update site
>content without messing up the site's code, styles, accessibility, etc.?

Yes, but is there anything in particular that you're seeking to confirm?

jd

John Dowdell, Macromedia Developer Support, San Francisco
(Best to reply on-list, to avoid my mighty spam filters!)
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/
Column: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/
Technical daily diary: http://jdmx.blogspot.com/