[thelist] includes

David Bindel dbindel at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 11 18:17:01 CST 2003

Um.... Are you confused about something?  I'm not sure what the
problem is, or what you're talking about: PHP, JavaScript, or the
stylesheet.  What is the code supposed to do?  From the code you're
given us, it looks like all it does is make two arrays of strings,
and then doing absolutely nothing with them.

One thing I noticed is that in the array, the filesnames of the
stylesheets are "stylesheetXX.css", but when you gave us the HTML you
are using to load the stylesheets, you use the "XX.css" form (without
the prefixed string "stylesheet").  I think that may be the problem
you are hinting at, and the solution is to just make sure you are
using the correct file names for your stylesheets.

Please reply with a little more background info on what the code is
*supposed to do*.

TIA,
David Bindel