[thelist] ASP form question

Walter S. Hemingway walt at medianetwork.ws
Wed Feb 12 21:40:01 CST 2003

--
Yes, I actually have everything else in place. The form is processing
through CDONTS. I just need it to go to a different person each time their
name is picked from a regular dropdown list on the form. Well even if there
is an alternative like checking their name in a box. I would prefer the
dropdown list. I have seven different people on the list and they each need
to receive an email if and when their name is chosen.

Thank you,
Walter S. Hemingway
Ph 803.748.8594
FAX 803.748.7461