[thelist] RE: The Latest-- Tracert Help?

Gina Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Thu Feb 13 13:39:01 CST 2003

Rob,

That white page with the Under Construction should be there. This is a site
I am working on presently, so everything is behind that index page. I don't
think I was hacked, I just know there is a snag *somewhere* in this mess
that affects only me for now. I've been trying to get in touch with some
other people who use the same cable internet co. in my area to see if they
can get to my site, but have had no luck yet.

I can't connect through FTP either. I get Connection Timed out in WS-FTP.

Thanks,
Gina

>> I got the under construction message on your home page, and a javascript
>> error. I noticed that you're using MM as a development package. Have you
tried to ftp to your site? Did you have a site before? Did you place the
Under Construction message there? Another thing to consider is your site
could have been hacked. Its a possibility.

Rob.Smith